Background

Monday, July 6, 2009

It's been a while...



So it has been a while since I've blogged. I officially now don the title worst blogger ever. (jk) It is definitely time to update.




The latest on the Blowey clan:




1) We will officially have been in our house for about a year as of September 1. I'm loving living in a house and having some place to call my own. It always sucks to pay that mortgage every month, but we take so much pride in our dwelling. My new passion in life is decorating my new house. I just bought a coffee table and I love it (after a whole year, I got a coffee table) and I'm saving my mula to go to Canton this October and find all the fun little decorative stuff. I have no idea what I like until I see it but I get really excited when I find the one thing I want to put in my house.


2) We have a new family member. Her name is Raider and she is the most enthusiastic thing that I've ever met. She is white lab with red markings (Raider fits her so well.) She is full of spunk and it is such a new experience having a puppy. We are really blessed by her and she brings so much happiness to our famiy.
3) I am finally feeling more and more comfortable with life here in Houston. I've made some great friends and Josh and I have grown so much together. I could not have ever imagined how much my life would have changed since college and I'm so blessed to be surrounded by people here. God has graciously blessed me here and i would have never thought that. More and more to come with the blog.



















2 comments:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Hey Girl! I totally with you on buying furniture slowly! We just moved into our first house and we are trying to be smart and save our money for quality items we love instead of rushing to fill all this space. Glad you are making some good friends! It was tough for me too.

Mountain Fam said...

Yay! For posting again! Missed you!

I wanted an updated picture of that pup. Love you!