Background

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A long time coming...

So it has been a crazy, crazy, crazy year so far. I have been so wrapped up in my own little world I have not had time to update this little blog. Let's see where we left off.

The Blowey news: Well we have officially moved into our new house. I have pictures I just can't find my camera because I'm pretty sure that Josh has used it on one of his many infamous hunting trips and has stored it away somewhere. So hopefully we will get those pictures up and about soon. I love my new house, sometimes I wish that we lived in a neighborhood that had more young friendly couples, but nontheless the house is awesome. So much better than an apartment. We have yet tol stock the house with all the furniture that we need and I have no eye what so ever for decorating so I will invite people over once we figure out how to make the house our official home. (I just need to hire Keri to do it all for me)

Now that we have a house I guess the question becomes when do we fill it up with lil' ones, well we will be waiting on that one for a little while longer, but I do feel the baby bug every now and then.

One of the strongest struggles that I have here is figuring out where I belong. I'm so use to being a homebody and not transparent to allowing people in my life. I get so jealous of others who seem to find friends in a place that I've lived for almost 2 years. However, I'm trying to put myself out there. I do have amazing people in my life who I consider my friends, but I struggle to find friends in the same walk of life who I can be my whole self with. But we are praying and looking for that. I love my job and my friends at work. I couldn't ask for a better job. So there is the update for right now look for more in the future.

3 comments:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Hey! Sounds like you are doing well. Mike and I are probably going to buy a house soon and we are really excited.

Mountain Fam said...

Love you girl! Can't wait for our trip!

The Blowey Bunch said...

glad to see you back on the blogging band wagon :) we don't see each other much so it's good to hear how things are going... i totally came to this today on accident, I am glad!